Tools for Critical Thinking
- C – Claim
- E – Evidence
- R – Reasoning
- C – Counterargument
- A – Audience
How does ThinkCERCA™ Work for your Classroom?
The ThinkCERCA™ platform is designed to deliver one-day, multi-day and multi-week lessons to your students through a computer or tablet. The lessons are engaging to stimulate real-world interactions and so students have fun learning how to think critically.
- Online delivery allows teachers to set up instruction for online, self-paced learning.
- Personalize learning by providing real-time support to one-on-one and small group learning.
- Select content from our lesson library or match content from any source with our critical thinking tools.
School & Student Data
Because ThinkCERCA™ lessons are tied to the Common Core State Standards, teachers and administrators can view real-time data about student performance and collective school performance on the standards.
- Track student progress in literacy across disciplines, rather than losing meaningful data to folders and wastebaskets.
- Capture meaningful and actionable student data in a language parents, students, teachers, and school leaders share and understand.
- Develop team-based strategies and calibrate teacher expectations for student achievement.
We are continuing to roll out curated lessons for easy importing into your ThinkCERCA™ account. The lessons range from grade 6-12 and are aligned to the CCSS. The “Personalize” button allows teachers to take a ThinkCERCA™ lesson and modify it for the classroom.
- Provide engaging and collaborative critical thinking lessons in every discipline.
- Deliver expert-aligned lessons directly to students on any device.
- Choose from a selection of lessons that address the needs and interests of wide ranges of students.