In an era of personalized learning, growth standards, and accountability, the need for schoolwide vision planning is critical to success. This course will provide a set of research-based frameworks and best practices for how administrative teams can improve student outcomes with a common vision, great scheduling, and instructional leadership.
We will use protocols and lead you through a variety of outcome-based activities that will help you to:
- Understand ThinkCERCA more deeply, dig into how it relates to the problem of practice you seek to address, and create a plan to utilize ThinkCERCA to solve it
- Understand the critical role of the teacher in a tech-centric blended learning environment
- Align research practices that have a statistically significant impact on student writing with your school’s ThinkCERCA planning
- Utilize ThinkCERCA reports to determine how close you are to achieving intended outcomes
- Utilize a toolkit for success that takes you through a planning process to:
- Identify the right data to monitor
- Set SMART goals and key performance indicators to achieve success
- Create a customized blueprint to monitor progress
- Celebrate success
- Free parking is available in the back of the restaurant.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Please bring a device (laptop, chromebook or iPad) for a hands-on experience.
To register, please use the link below.