POST-TRAINING RESOURCES & SUPPORT
ThinkCERCA + Farmington Municipal Schools
Explore our resources and materials to support your district’s rollout of ThinkCERCA.
Welcome to Farmington Municipal Schools’ dedicated resources site. We have a variety of materials to help teachers and administrators move forward with ThinkCERCA.
(Please bookmark this page!)
Guide & Roadmap
Discover the ins and outs of ThinkCERCA and plan your usage using our Implementation Guide and Implementation Roadmap.
- Mid-August – Create classes
- Mid-August – Upload rosters if you are the identified lead. Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out these instructions in our Help Center.
- End of August and Early September – Administer (ELA) our beginning-of-year Baseline Writing Assessment
- September 11th – 12th – Amy leads sessions on grading and data and facilitates observations of ThinkCERCA in elementary schools.
- September 11th – 12th – Teach your first Applied Reading & Writing lesson during learning walks with Amy.
- October 16th – 19th – Amy and Kavita lead PD sessions and learning walks in elementary and middle schools.
Go-To Documents for Farmington Municipal Schools
Additional Materials for the School Year
Virtual Training Available 24/7
As a reminder, the ThinkCERCA On-Demand Onboarding site houses all of our up-to-date training videos and how-to video guides. This page will be an important support to you throughout your implementation of ThinkCERCA.
Your ThinkCERCA Success Team
Senior School Success Manager
Director of Professional Learning and School Design