POST-TRAINING RESOURCES & SUPPORT
ThinkCERCA + Greeneview School District
Explore our resources and materials to support Greeneview’s rollout of ThinkCERCA.
Welcome to ThinkCERCA’s dedicated Greeneview School District resources hub. We have a variety of materials to help teachers and administrators move forward with ThinkCERCA. (Please bookmark this page!)
- The ThinkCERCA On-Demand Onboarding site houses all of our up-to-date training videos and how-to video guides.
- Our events page showcases regular ongoing, live, and interactive office hours.
- Additionally, technical and instructional support is available through our help center.
Curriculum Planning & Support
District Goals for Month 1:
- Baseline Assessment: ELA teachers proctor; Students complete by Labor Day; ELA teachers provide feedback using Rubric Score by September 14th.
- First Writing Lesson: Teachers assign before the end of August; Teachers provide feedback using Rubric Score by end of September.
Scheduled Professional Development:
- Oct. 24th: Best Practices PD for elementary school
- Sept. 11th, Oct. 9th, Nov. 13th, Dec. 4th: Best Practices PD mini-sessions for middle and high school (virtual)
- Jan. 9th: Mid-Year Institute for all schools
Go-To Documents for Greeneview School District
Additional Materials for the School Year
Your Dedicated Support
Senior School Success Manager