In an era of personalized learning, growth metrics, and accountability, the need for schoolwide vision planning is critical to success. This course will provide a set of research-based frameworks and best practices for how administrative teams can improve student outcomes with a common vision, great scheduling, and instructional leadership.
We will provide action plans that include:
- A cohesive instructional framework for personalizing student growth
- Tools for ensuring your team is spending the right amount of time on the right things (Talent, Technology, Time)
- Formative assessment practices that provide real insight into student achievement
- A set of tactical plans for supporting teachers in making improving student growth practical
- Short and long term blue prints for building a customized roadmap to personalized learning that is right for your school
- Free parking is available in the back of the restaurant.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Please bring a device (laptop, chromebook or iPad) for a hands-on experience.
To register, please use the link below.